|Posted by BGF FitnessSite on September 21, 2015 at 8:20 PM|
I finished my first parasite cleanse
last week September 2015 and can say that I was both disgusted and awestruck with my experience. I had attended a presentation on parasites by Organic Olivia at Meeting of the Minds in NYC, and she sparked my interest in this arena. Olivia has an amazing personal health story and now offers a very affordable parasite cleansing kit - please visit her site!
I’ll admit that I was a bit skeptical before starting, despite what I found in my research. However, ANY BIT OF SKEPTICISM I HAD WAS ELIMINATED ON DAY 3 of the cleanse when I saw parasites and candida being eliminated from my body. I had taken a few pictures, but they did not upload properly – sorry friend, you’ll have to take my word for it, or you can also visit Olivia's website to view some of the photos she shared.
Before moving on I’d like to lay a foundation of information…
A few months ago I wrote an article for Natural News on home treatment of candida overgrowth, at the time I had no idea that candida overgrowth is only HALF the problem that many people unknowingly face. It turns out that candida overgrowth and parasites are the root cause of a VAST array of health issues (the two often go hand-in-hand). Finding and fixing the root cause of a disease is very different from temporarily alleviating symptoms (the common practice in Western medicine).
Let’s start with the symptoms of parasite infection and candida overgrowth. It is possible to experience many of these symptoms, and it’s also possible to experience just a few. They often seem unrelated. Regular stool tests frequently produce false negatives, but functional medicine physicians or holistic providers can administer comprehensive stool tests that reveal more. A test is not necessary before a parasite cleanse, but can be helpful in identifying specific treatment methods. Various kinds of herbs work better to eliminate certain parasites; if a stool test can help identify the types of parasites in our bodies, then we can be more strategic.
Symptoms of Parasite Infection:
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) or issues with constipation, diarrhea, gas, and bloating.
• International travel where “traveler’s diarrhea” was experienced.
• Trouble sleeping or waking often through the night. (Insomnia)
• Skin irritations such as eczema, hives, rosacea, or other rashes.
• Teeth grinding.
• Constant joint pain or muscle aches.
• Persistent fatigue, lethargy, and lack of energy.
• Depression or lack of interest in life.
• Iron-deficiency anemia.
• Irritability, anxiety, and mood swings.
• Insatiable appetite.
• Anal or vaginal itching.
• Thinning hair.
• Bad breath and body odor.
• Hypoglycemia and blood sugar problems.
• Shortness of breath.
• Mucous in stool.
• Malnourishment and vitamin deficiencies despite robust diet.
Symptoms of candida overgrowth:
*Often indicated by the presence of two or more symptoms.
• Intense cravings for sugar, bread, or fermented foods (pickles, vinegar).
• Low blood sugar.
• Rectal itching.
• Constipation or loose bowels.
• Storage of excess fat around the midsection, “beer belly.”
• Recurrent fungal infections – athlete’s foot, ringworm, vaginal yeast infections, etc.
• Painful gas and bloating.
• Recurring infections.
• Autoimmune disease.
• Night sweats.
• Irritability, mood swings, depression.
• Severe allergies.
• Trouble sleeping or feeling restless.
• Pallor – unhealthy pale appearance.
• Poor memory, indecisiveness, and lack of clarity.
Please read the links above to get an overview of candida overgrowth and parasites such as >>> Who has them? How do we get them? How do they impact our health? How do we make them go away? <<< These are issues that often go unnoticed and untreated, AND they effect most people. ALL PEOPLE HAVE PARASITES. Yup, pretty gross, but most people are exposed to parasite larvae through restaurant table items, door knobs, improperly washed fruits or veggies, and consumption of rare/undercooked/low-grade meat. Once the eggs enter the body, they hatch and proliferate in the digestive system and can migrate to other organs. Most common are round worms, flat worms, hook worms, pin worms, and liver flukes.
Candida, on the other hand, occurs naturally in sensible amounts within the body. When the immune system is compromised, or there is an imbalance of good bacteria candida, overgrowth may occur. What we eat has a lot to do with it. I’d also like to point out that when I say candida overgrowth I’m talking about UNSEEN candida that lives inside the body. A person can have candida overgrowth within their body, without having a “typical display” like a vaginal yeast infection or oral thrush infection. Reminder: Click links above for more in depth information!
Please, please, please look further into this topic if you are experiencing chronic health issues or a generally not feeling well, but cannot find a solution. There is so much information at our finger tips – we all deserve to be physically, mentally, and spiritually healthy!
Here’s what I did…
2x Per Day – PB shake and parasite tincture before breakfast and before dinner. At midday, I took two droppers of the wormwood tincture in water and then waited an hour before eating. That’s two PB Shakes and three doses of the parasite tincture each day for 14 days.
This is a PB Shake >>> 1 Tablespoon Whole Psyllium Husk + 1 Tablespoon Liquid Calcium Bentonite + 8 Ounces Filtered Water. Shake well, DO NOT use a metal spoon to mix your drink, the bentonite will pull metals into your drink. Drink another 8 ounces of water immediately after.
Wait 1 hour. Then take 2 full droppers of Wormwood Black Walnut Supreme by Gaia in 1oz. filtered water. This amount will very, listen to your body - take as directed by the manufacturer or holistic health provider. I went through one and a half bottles in two weeks.
Wait 1 more hour before eating. This requires lots of planning – failing to plan = missed meals. The liquid calcium bentonite pulls toxins from the body, but will also pull the nutrients you eat if it is not spaced out properly.
I spent a total of $54 dollars to purchase the ingredients individually.
Here’s what I experienced…..
I eliminated lots of different parasites during my cleanse. I took pictures, but they did not download properly. WOMP! After the fourth or fifth day, I got over checking, but did see flat worms, round worms, and rope worms of pretty good size – YUCK! I also got a lot of candida out of my digestive system. Again you can Google images to see what this looks like; Olivia shared images of the parasites she released at her website. Overall, this was a successful and inexpensive way to feel better. I will be doing it again and taking maintenance doses of herbs.
• I had a dull headache and aching throughout the entire two week cleanse, apparently that’s normal.
• I ate a light vegan diet and avoided sugar during the cleanse. Lots of fresh juices and well-cooked veggie soups and curries.
• Since finishing, I’ve been waking up early with increased energy. No morning grogginess.
• Following the cleanse, symptoms of PMS were noticeably reduced. No cramps!
• Both candida and parasites can cause hormonal imbalances that make a person uncontrollably emotional. I’m staying in a more neutral zone.
• Intense cravings for food have decreased significantly. The urge to eat all the time is gone.
• Did I say I have MORE energy?
• I feel better overall, kind of like a fog is lifted.
• My blood sugar and energy levels have been more stable throughout the day.
Long story short – it’s worth it!
Again please message me if you have a specific question about my experience. There is so much information on this topic, my main goal in this blog is to inspire others to research this topic and consider how it might help them. Did you know that AltMed considers parasite infection to be one of the five root causes of disease? Knowledge is power, let’s take back our health!
Want to receive more information on these topics via email? Subscribe here.
Disclaimer: The material provided is designed for informational and educational purposes only. The information is provided with the understanding that it is not rendering medical advice or recommendation. You should not rely on this information to replace consultations with qualified health care professionals to meet your individual medical needs. Information is not individualized and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Information is general in nature and may be helpful to some persons but not others, depending upon individual needs. Individuals should never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.