|Posted by BGF FitnessSite on February 1, 2017 at 10:00 AM|
R.I.P to Your New Year's Resolutions?
This morning I was reading a Forbes article reporting that only 8% of people achieve their New Year's resolutions. We've entered into the second month of 2017 and unfortunately, many are leaving their New Year's resolutions back in January.
According to the article, there are just two things that separate the 8% from the 92%....
1. They keep it SIMPLE.
2. They make it TANGIBLE.
That's great news because simple and tangible is my jam! If it's not sustainable - you shouldn't be wasting your time on it.
If your resolutions are health or fitness related, I have a challenge beginning soon that can help you stay motivated and carry your resolutions further.
We'll begin February 15th and work through March 1st. There are a few ways to participate in this challenge. We'll be using material in my new book Your Personal Wellness Cocktail, so you can choose the option that will benefit you most.
Here are your options, should you choose to join in!
1. The 14 Day Reset - Use the shopping list and meal plan in the book to identify abdominal irritants (the specific foods that slow you down and cause weight gain or bloating), shed some excess pounds, improve natural digestion, and decrease inflammation.
2. The Micronutrient Solution - Read through symptoms of the 3 most common micronutrient deficiencies in America (anywhere from 50-80% of people are effected by these three deficiencies alone), and commit to implementing the holistic helpers found in Your Personal Wellness Cocktail during our two-week challenge.
3. The 14 Day DIY Parasite Cleanse - Digestive health plays a massive role in our mental and physical health. This cleanse is probably for you if you're experiencing out of control cravings, mood swings, and simply aren't seeing results even thought you're eating well, exercising, and "doing everything right."
In the book, I share my parasite cleansing process (my kids have done this too) and go over the symptoms as well as how parasite infection effects weight-loss and wellness efforts. EVERYONE HAS PARASITES AND NEEDS TO CLEANSE AT SOME POINT BTW - I'll explain it all in the book!
Here's how to join...
1. Grab a copy of Your Personal Wellness Cocktail, read through, and prepare for the option that fits you best.
2. Join our private FB Support Group.
3. You'll receive tips and information on the challenge option you've selected in the group. I'll help you get prepared and answer any questions you may have on a daily basis. Stay motivated by seeing how others are working it in the group!
See you there!
Want to receive more information on these topics via email? Subscribe here.